£60000 - £70000 per annum + Company Car/ Car Allowance
9 days ago
Are you a Chartered Residential Surveyor with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly regarded, independent partnership of Chartered Surveyors with over 25 years experience. They concentrate on providing a high level of customer service and specialise in surveys of both residential and commercial properties across East Anglia.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- You must be FRICS/MRICS and a registered valuer
- Experience of compiling homebuyers reports
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations
- To generate fee paying income for the firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work
- A driving licence is essential
This role requires the successful candidate to work Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary between £40,000-£50,000 with an OTE between £60,000-£70,000.
Added benefits include:
- Car allowance or a company car
- Phone allowance
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Statutory sick pay
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.