£30000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
My client's team is growing and they wish to recruit a Chartered Surveyor who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is keen to improve both themselves and the business as a whole. Ideally, they're looking for a dynamic individual that is diligent, outgoing and who can thrive within a team.
The company have a proven track record of providing the very best client care, meaning a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile' by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
You will be picking up existing work, as well as assisting with the growth and the development of the team within Kendal and the South Lakes area. Reporting directly to the Partners, the position will involve all aspects of professional work.
There will be the opportunity to tailor the role to suit an individual's requirements, based around the following areas of practice:
- Village, Rural and High-End Estate Agency
- Agricultural Land and Property Management
- Valuation work
- Dealing with development sites and opportunities
- Subsidy and grant claims
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- Have an excess of 3 Years PQE
- Have the ability to run their own workload and provide support to other team members as required
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Driving Licence is essential.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 basic salary (Depending on experience) plus commission and great career opportunities
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.