9 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced, Chartered Land Agent to work in Chester and the surrounding areas.
The client is a highly regarded and fast-growing Chartered Surveying practice incorporating all of the 6 property market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities and infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company is forever growing and now boasts numerous offices across the UK with around 500 employees.
For this reason they are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to undertake Land agency work in the Chester area.
The Land Agent duties will include:
- Providing land management services and advice to clients
- Elements of development work to enhance client offerings
- Liaising with planners on projects and tracking progression towards formal agreements
- Managing client property to ensure it remains occupied and let
- Traditional land management with a variety of focusses
- Supporting a higher level of strategy and planning to continue the team success
The successful Land Agent will have:
- MRICs qualification
- FAAV (preferable)
- A background in the rural sector would be beneficial
- Experience within a Land Management role
- Ideally 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- The ability to self manage to meet deadline
- Experience in building strong lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
- Be comfortable in sourcing and delivering new business
- Excellent people skills with the ability to influence decisions
- Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Competitive salary
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- Money shopping saving portal
- Commencing on 24 days holidays plus half day on Christmas and New Year's Eve, and all bank holidays off
- Regular company social and sporting activities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.