Up to £35000 per annum + Pool Car/Mileage
4 months ago
My client is seeking an experienced Commercial Agency Surveyor to join their busy department, to assist the Head of Department and other Senior Agency Surveyors in the delivery of all aspects of a market leading commercial property agency service across the South West.
- To gain a thorough understanding of commercial property agency practices, ensuring proactive and effective marketing of our clients' assets, lease and sale negotiation, clear concise communication to our clients, but also our customers, to effect the leasing and/or sale of our instructions.
- To have complete IT literacy.
- Obtain a thorough grounding in all types of commercial leases and property legislation and practice.
- Liaise in a timely manner with clients and colleagues in the management of leasehold and freehold agency instructions and be able to work with other departments in the business to be able to provide reasoned advice and basic leasehold and freehold market appraisals for our clients.
- To be responsible for conducting viewings at premises and meeting clients and applicants and demonstrate the inter-personal skills required to create effective business and professional relationships.
- To carry out property inspections and apply yourself to learning how to measure properties in line with current guidelines and understand how different types of property need to be measured. To be able to use computer software to measure land, boundaries and distances for reporting purposes.
- To be able to manage a busy diary of inspections, viewings and market appraisals efficiently
- To receive enquires from tenants, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders concerning the portfolio and deal with those enquiries and issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Agency Surveyors and Head of Department towards achieving personal and team targets in accordance with the company's performance management system.
- To enjoy and actively seek out networking events and opportunities.
- To have a professional work ethic and to work at a standard expected of a firm of Chartered Surveyors.
- To have a minimum of 2 years PQE.
In return my client can offer:
- £35,000 starting salary+ Bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 32 Days Holiday
- Pool Car/mileage
- Medical Insurance
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.