St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
20 days ago
Our clients, a firm of Chartered Surveyors incorporating both commercial and residential, are currently looking for a Commercial Agency Surveyor to join their busy team.
- Following up enquiries with a view to securing viewings of relevant properties
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from commercial property applicants.
- Instructing solicitors to prepare relevant documentation and subsequently monitoring progress of legal
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- Taking on instructions for the acquisition of sites and premises for clients.
- MRICS qualified with 5+ years' experience in all aspects of Commercial Agency.
In addition to agency expertise, previous, demonstrable experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Commercial development.
- Formal Red Book valuations and residual appraisals.
- Analysing complex property situations.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a very competitive basic salary plus other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.