West Midlands, England
Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced, qualified building surveyor looking for a short-term contract or additional freelance work? If so, then this role could be for you!
My clients are a rapidly growing retail business who are looking to acquire the lease for up to 30 new stores across the midlands this year. The urgently require a qualified commercial surveyor to join their in-house team.
The building role will involve:
- Carrying out pre acquisition condition surveys on potential retail premises
- Highlighting any potential structural issues and explaining the client's liability
- Providing costing and advice on a range of commercial retail space.
The successful building surveyor will have:
- AssocRICS and experience in the commercial sector - Ideally MRICS/FRICS
- The ability to hit the ground running.
- Working from home facilities. Office support available.
This role is open to candidates looking for a short term employed position (4-6 months) or freelance/consultants.
The client is looking for a surveyor to start immediately and is looking to pay £20,000.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.