Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car or car allowance, pension, expenses
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is looking for an experienced Commercial Building Surveyor to join their team ideally located in Milton Keynes, however they would consider suitable individual based throughout the East Midlands and West of East Anglia.
Our client is a RICS regulated commercial chartered surveying practice offering a full range of building consultancy, fire risk and project management services throughout the UK.
They are looking for a degree qualified Building Surveyor with construction and contract management experience for this role.
As a Commercial Building Surveyor for our client you'll be providing professional advice on property and construction, ranging from large value projects to more minor works and repairs.
- Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Organise documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair, (Defect analysis)
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Deal and advise on property legislation and building regulations
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Project management
- A knowledge of Fire risk assessments (desirable)
- Preferably RICS course qualified
- A degree in building surveying or equivalent combined with technical knowledge.
- Post graduate experience
- Fuel/Expenses Card
- travel expenses.
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop and IT Equipment
- Car or Car Allowance
- £45,000 - £55,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.