£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
My clients specialise in nationwide property services to commercial clients. They were established 8 years ago and have grown at a rapid rate to dominate the commercial market in the UK. They've built a reputation with their clients as a friendly and very approachable company with a head office based in Bolton.
For this role, my clients will consider someone to work from home but be happy to travel into their offices in the North West.
- Effectively generate and deal with e-mail and telephone enquiries from potential customers.
- Increasing current clientele and referrers by regular and targeted networking and fostering of good relationships, Also, expanding and maintaining our relationships with lender, underwriters, and other professionals.
- Assisting our clients / completing paperwork on their behalf, ready for lenders to assess. Checking application forms, business plans etc.
- Collecting all of the relevant paperwork required by the lenders.
- Presenting the best possible case to lenders and liaising with the lenders and clients throughout the process from application to draw down of funds, making the necessary applications on their behalf.
- Ensuring all aspects of compliance are strictly adhered to, including, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering Regulations, FCA and Data Protection.
- Where appropriate, selling other products and services offered by the group and negotiating the best deal for the group and the client in terms of fees.
- Offer the very best advice to their clients in terms of the best and most suitable deal for their needs, providing end to end support for clients on their journey.
- To offer training to junior member of the Team and other associated teams/persons. To supervise the work of any junior persons working within the team.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced ICT skills including MS office suite skills, covering mainly Word and Excel from a usability perspective.
- Good knowledge of data storage and safe transfer applications such as google G Suite and WeTransfer
- In depth knowledge and experience of commercial and business finance
- Sound knowledge of the banking sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent receptionist telephone skills
- High level of proven written English skills. (English at Grade C GCSE or Equivalent)
- Commitment to ethics, treating customers fairly and compliance.
- Ability to work alone, but as part of a wider (sometimes remote) team.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 with a potential OTE of between £50,000 - £60,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.