Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
17 days ago
My client is a leading commercial finance broker in the North West assisting clients with an array of finance options ranging from the purchase of a business or property to simply helping with cash flow boost. As an independent broker, they can access a wide and far reaching mix of lenders, from the high street and challenger banks to secondary, Tertiary and specialist lenders. Looking to expand and take on an adviser in Birmingham.
For this role you will mainly be based from home with laptop/Macbook & company phone provided.
- Effectively deal with email and telephone enquiries from potential customers
- Increasing their current clientele and referrers by regular and targeted networking. Also, explaining and maintaining their relationships with lenders, underwriters and other professionals.
- Assisting their clients / completing paperwork on their behalf, ready for lenders to assess. Checking application forms, business plans etc. Collecting all the relevant paperwork required by the lenders.
- Presenting the best possible case to lenders and liaising with the lenders and clients throughout the process form application to draw down of funds.
- Ensuring all aspects of Compliance are strictly adhered to, including, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering Regulations, FCA and Data Protection.
- Where appropriate, selling other products and services offered by the group and negotiating the best deal for the group and the client in terms of fees.
- Offer the very best advice to our clients in terms of the best and most suitable deal for their needs
- Commercial experience ESSENTIAL
- CeMAP qualified
- Flexible working
- Clean driving licence
- 5 years' experience ideal
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 with a potential OTE of between £35,000 - £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.