£18,000 - £21,000
9 days ago
My client are currently looking for a Commercial Property Management Administrator to join the office in Ilkley on a full time basis.
With previous Property Management/ Facilities Management experience, the ideal candidate should be a forward-thinking administrator who can assist my client in providing property administrative support across the Property Management team. They are seeking a team player, with strong communication skills, who is able to be dynamic and work to deadlines, remaining calm under pressure
- First line support for enquiries via email and telephone from clients, tenants, solicitors, local authorities, etc.
- Manage contact details for clients, tenants and contractors
- Input information onto the property management system, including purchase order systems
- Preparation and circulation of property management reports for the team, ensuring they meet brand standards
- Preparation and circulation of agendas and minutes for client and team meetings
- Liaising with contractors/suppliers and tenants/clients to arrange repairs
- Administration of client services, for example, room bookings
- General administration for the team including typing (digital dictation) letters, memos, mail merges, reports, etc
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 17:30pm.
In return, our client is offering an basic salary of £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience) with a view to further progression in the future.