Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £29000 per annum
8 months ago
Due to expansion, my client, a busy agency based in Leeds are currently seeking an Experienced Sales Negotiator with at least 2 years within the property sector, to work in their Commercial Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this successful independent agency as a Commercial Sales Negotiator.
The role involves working with commercial business owners who are looking to sell their business / commercial premises and liaising with potential buyers including negotiating and carrying out relevant paperwork.
- Selling businesses and commercial premises
- Managing telephone enquiries and emails within the sales team.
- Handling offers subject to contract.
- Understanding the customers needs, managing their expectation.
- Arranging Viewings
- Receive and Negotiate offers.
- Obtaining feedback and liaising with clients and vendors.
- Undertaking contact programmes to pro-actively market businesses for sale
- Achieve targets and objectives set
- Maintain office tasks as required to assist the overall business
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Self driven with a high energy
- Positive outlook with a clear focus on customer service.
- Confident in building customer rapport
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with 1-hour lunch (alternate weeks half hour lunch and 5:30pm finish)
- Saturday 9:30am - 12:30pm (1 in every 3 on a rotation basis)
- Basic Salary £22,000 - £25,0000
- OTE £25,0000 - £29,0000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.