6 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and fast-growing Chartered Surveying practice incorporating all of the 6 property market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities and infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company is forever growing and now boasts numerous offices across the UK with around 500 employees.
For this reason they are looking for a Commercial Senior Associate (Surveyor) to work out of their Knutsford office.
The Commercial Senior Associate Surveyor duties will include:
- Undertaking loan security valuations for banks, accounts, IHT and CGT valuations
- The timely preparation and delivery of valuations and reports to a high standard
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements
- Demonstrating good market knowledge of the geographical areas and sectors you are in
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and development
- Achieving client satisfaction
- Use of Argus Developer and Argus Investor
- Asset management
- Support and mentoring of APC graduates
- Ongoing business development
The successful Commercial Senior Associate Surveyor will have:
- RICS Qualification (or working towards Ideally 5 years PQE)
- RICS registered valuer status (or working towards)
- Experience in providing Lease Consultancy and Agency advice for a range of commercial property types including offices, retail and industrial
- General practice experience
- The ability to demonstrate a good track record in preparing RICS Red Book valuations for commercial lending (development and investment properties), corporate valuations and consultancy advice
- Good property market and economic knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate a good track record in business development
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- Confidence with a friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- Money shopping saving portal
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and all bank holidays off
- Regular company social and sporting activities
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.