Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum + mileage
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a varied and exciting commercial surveying role where no two days are the same? If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
Our clients are a long standing and highly regarded multi-disciplinary practice who cover residential, commercial, property management, land and new homes as well as auctions. They are actively looking for an ambitious commercial surveyor to join their friendly and growing head office team in Coventry.
This role offers genuine career progression and a clear avenue to the head of the commercial department for the right candidate.
The commercial surveyor duties will include:
- Professional (Red Book) Commercial valuations.
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Commercial agency work
- Lease advisory to a range of clients
- HMO work.
The successful commercial surveyor will have:
- Minimum level of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Must be an RICS registered valuer (VRS)
- Recent, relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Basic salary of £40,000
- Bonus/commission package
- Business Mileage
- 23 days annual leave rising with service. (Plus bank holidays)
- Genuine career opportunity and job security
The successful commercial surveyor will be based in the Coventry head office and cover professional work across the city as well as Warwickshire and the whole of the West Midlands.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.