29 days ago
My client requires a Construction Director to join their busy team to work on developments in East Anglian and the South East, you will be responsible for manging all residential site based activities from pre to post completion.
- To lead on all construction aspects of the division's work, providing strategic and professional guidance to the Contracts Managers, Project Managers and other relevant managers and colleagues as required.
- To build effective partnering culture with the project teams and sub-contractors
- Liaison with key stakeholders, project teams, sub-contractors ensuring the delivery of a high quality project within contract timescales.
- Set targets, objectives and clear responsibilities for all supervised staff.
- Ensure that Health and Safety legislation and company Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor and review quality internally and externally.
- Ensure contract construction programmes are available.
- Liaise with clients / client representatives from the beginning of project through to post contract.
- Ensure site teams are maximising value whilst minimising cost.
- Monitor and review budgets and costs including liaising with commercial team to minimise costs and maximise value.
- Provide accurate reports to the Main Board Director
- To Travel when required between sites.
- Experience of managing Large Competitive
- NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Practical site experience
- SMSTS certificate
- Scaffolding certificate
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good management and leadership skills
- Technical aptitude
- Competitive salary
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Car allowance
- Health care
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.