14 days ago
My client requires an experienced Construction Programmer/ Planner to join their busy team to work on developments in East Anglian and the South East.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Conduct Site Visits
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Understanding engineering principles
- Time management and planning
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
- A Site Management background would be beneficial
In return for this fantastic opportunity my client is looking to offer a a very competitive basic salary plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.