4 months ago
My clients are a firm of experts in Chartered Residential Surveying who are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. They are currently looking for Consultant Chartered Valuations Surveyors to join their expanding team to cover areas across the UK and Wales . This will be a home-based role but you must be flexible to travel across the particular patch you are assigned to.
Our clients have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within the UK.
In return for this fantastic opportunity my clients are looking to offer a Competitive basic salary plus bonuses This package will also include a Car Allowance, Mobile, Tablet, health care.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.