8 days ago
Are you an experienced and flexible Commercial Building Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a fast-growing RICS regulated Building Surveying practice specialising in building surveys to the retail and leisure industry. They concentrate on high street retail, restaurants, public houses, supermarkets, retails warehouses and trade counter work.
They are looking for a Norfolk based Commercial Building Surveyor on a consultancy basis to cover additional work in a number of locations in the UK.
The Commercial Building Surveyor duties will include, but not be limited too;
- Carrying out Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Carrying out Schedule of Condition Surveys on Retail and Leisure properties.
- Communication with vendors and advice on investments (investments surveys)
- Dilapidation Surveys
To be considered for this role and to be a successful Commercial Building Surveyor for our client you will have;
- A "Can do" attitude and willingness to travel.
- Experience of carrying out Commercial Surveys to a high standard and in accordance with RICS regulations
- Have or willing to obtain a P.I insurance
- MRICS status
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
In return, our client is offering an attractive competitive fee split and other additional benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.