18 days ago
Are you a Residential Surveyor with registered valuer status looking for a reliable income stream?
Our client is an expanding and highly regarded independent practice of RICS regulated surveyors. Due to expansion they require dedicated and ambitious Consultant Residential Surveyors to cover different locations across the UK.
They provide private valuation, homebuyer reports and building survey services to Residential property owners using a mix of the latest technology and local knowledge of the area.
Consultant Residential Surveyor duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Carrying out private valuations of Residential Properties in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Conducting in depth Building Surveys and advising through thorough reports.
- Home Buyer Reports
The successful Consultant Residential Surveyor must have:
- Local knowledge of the area
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
- VRS - Register Valuer Status
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS or FRICS
- Must have your own PII.
In return, this fantastic opportunity comes with an attractive fee share and offers flexible working hours for the successful candidates.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.