£50000 - £55000 per annum
18 days ago
My clients are a Commercial RICS Regulated Chartered Surveying Practice offering a full range of Building Consultancy and Project Management services throughout the U.K. They are looking for a New Contracts Manager to join their busy team based in London.
You will be instrumental in managing multiple contracts and leading teams of Site Supervisor's, Site Manager's, PM and multi-disciplined trades men.
- Ensure the delivery of the project within the budget and time scales specified
- Focus on motivation of the workforce to deliver on time and to budget
- Focus on quality, customer service and deliver
- Client and tenant customer satisfaction
- Process Management
- Management of the customer
- Have an understanding of the financials on the contract
- Customer liaison skills
- Knowledge of the tendering Process of a number of multi-discipline projects
- Set the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HSE procedures, best practice and ensuring compliance with company procedures and legal obligation.
- Experience as a Contracts Manager within social housing
- Good working Knowledge of Contract conditions
- CSCS card
- £50,000-£55,000 DOE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.