£31000 - £69000 per annum
23 days ago
My client, a well-respected Norfolk based contractor, is actively searching for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in the NR15 area.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring the management of the contract runs as smoothly and effectively as possible to Client's satisfaction.
- Develop effective processes and procedures across cost control and productivity within the site to ensure KPI's are met.
- Ensuring that all budgetary requirements are met on a weekly basis.
- Managing and monitoring all operations staff.
The successful Contracts Manager will have;
- a similar background in pitched or flat roofing with an in-depth knowledge of both
- The ability to carry out roof surveys, estimate, implement contract and carry through to final account stage.
- Up to date knowledge of all Health and Safety requirements to fulfil this role.
- Contract management experience minimum of 2 years is preferred.
In return, my client is offering;
- £31,000- £69,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.