£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Conveyancing Solicitor who is required for my clients in Edinburgh. My clients are a leading Scottish law firm, specialising in Estate Agency, Conveyancing and Private Client services.
The firm believes strongly in building strong teams with imaginative individuals who have the energy and enthusiasm to deliver the best legal advice and support.
- Dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing
- Managing a high volume caseload
- Providing excellent client service
- Working as part of a team on more complex files and cases
- Supporting partners with business development opportunities
- Keeping up to date with knowledge and expertise
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Providing outstanding service to clients
- Have excellent knowledge of current residential conveyancing law
- Be well organised
- Have good time management skills
- Have good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively on your own as well as with other team members
- IT literate
- Previous experience in the industry.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience), with progression opportunities, and other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.