Up to £28000 per annum
17 days ago
My clients' one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My clients are now looking for an experienced Corporate Accounts Supervisor to join their busy fast paced corporate team. You will need to have experience of working in this environment and managing a strong team.
- Supervising the corporate accounts team. Liaising with Corporate managers.
- Ensuring we are compliant with both ARLA and RICS.
- Client reporting including visits.
- Month End Reporting.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Managing balances for client acquisitions.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Set up new processes
- Have the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Be problem solver/quick thinker
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages - excel, word and outlook
- Block management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Qube preferable
Salary: In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £28,000, my clients also offer a number of extra benefits.
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.