Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a thriving property company based in Manchester.
Our clients business continues to increase at an exponential rate and as a result, they are adding to their finance team to help accelerate their growth plans.
They are a forward-thinking team who continually push the boundaries of the norm, rise to the challenge and most importantly, rewards employees for a job well done. If you'd like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have experience in a similar role.
- Allocation of payments
- Debt chasing
- Resolution of queries whilst maintaining relationships
- Achievement of monthly targets
- Management and maintenance of payment plans
- General administration
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period (including BH's and Birthday)
- Perkpal- Employee benefits portal
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities
- Birthdays - half a day off and a small gift
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition
- Last Friday of the month Lunch
- Property Management Renewal Bonus
- Maintenance Monthly Incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.