Up to £20000 per annum + pension + life insurance
14 days ago
Our client, a successful and well-known estate agency, is currently looking for a Customer Relations Advisor in Rochford.
Day-to-day duties of a Customer Relations Advisor:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and letters, giving your best advice and service to our customers
- Investigate complaints and make recommendations of further action
- Communicate and build good relationships through empathy and diplomacy
- Create comprehensive letters and reports
Requirements for the successful Customer Relations Advisor:
- Previous experience in either lettings, customer relations or complaints management
- A positive, "can do" attitude and always willing to help customers and colleagues alike
- A warm and welcoming telephone manner
- A logical and open mind to establish facts without influence
- Able to prioritise work and maintain a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- A reasonable typing speed and working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Monday to Friday - 09.00am - 17.30pm
In return, our client is offering:
- £20,000 per annum
- 33 days paid Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.