£18000 - £22000 per annum
9 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, who are currently looking to expand their Customer Service team. They are currently looking for someone to join their team as a Customer Service Administrator in the South Oxfordshire area.
This role is an exciting opportunity where you'll become apart of a busy property organisation, responsible for assisting in the progress of the day to day running for each of their departments. The role will also involve working alongside our partnership companies as well as building exceptional rapport with new and existing clients.
Ideally, our clients are looking for someone who has a background in administration within Conveyancing/Solicitors however this isn't essential. They are also looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Great organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Flexible in helping other members of the team
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Word/Office and Excel would be advantageous)
- Happy to work across all levels of the business
- Works well under pressure
Working hours: Monday to Friday, with the core shifts being 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM and 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
In return, the successful Customer Service Administrator will receive:
- £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Plus progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.