23 days ago
Our client is a highly regarded and fast-growing Chartered Surveying practice incorporating all of the 6 property market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities and infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company is forever growing and now boasts numerous offices across the UK with around 500 employees.
For this reason they are looking for a Development Surveyor to be based in the Ashby, however the role will may involve working nationwide.
The Development Surveyor duties will include:
- Site evaluations including planning, technical and legal issues
- Create strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business on behalf of the firm
- Prepare fee proposals and assist in the preparation of marketing advice and strategies
- Provide professional advice surrounding strategic land agreements
- Obtain and analyse offers
- Draft heads of terms, liaising with solicitors to ensure sales complete within agreed timescales
- Negotiations with developers and landowners on options, restrictive covenants, uplift clauses etc
The successful Development Surveyor will have:
- Ideally 3-4 years' experience of surveying/agency (commercial or residential), preferably MRICS qualified or Fisher German can support you to achieve qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Effective self-management to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience of building strong relationships, networking and promoting a business
- Ability to travel to meetings sometimes in remote or rural locations
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous benefits package
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Commencing on 24 days holiday plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve and bank holidays. Increasing over time to 30 days holiday.
- Holiday trading
- Online money saving shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
- Monthly free pop up bar
- Committed to your development and progression with company sponsored training
- Regular company social and sporting activities
- Free parking
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.