4 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and fast-growing Chartered Surveying practice incorporating all of the 6 property market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities and infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company is forever growing and now boasts numerous offices across the UK with around 500 employees.
For this reason they are looking for a Development Surveyor to be based from the Banbury office but cover work across a wide territory.
The Development Surveyor duties will include:
- Site evaluations including planning, technical and legal issues
- Creating strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business on behalf of the firm
- Preparing fee proposals and assisting in the preparation of marketing advice and strategies
- Providing professional advice surrounding strategic land agreements
- Obtaining and analysing offers
- Drafting heads of terms, liaising with solicitors to ensure sales complete within agreed timescales
- Negotiating with developers and landowners on options, restrictive covenants, uplift clauses etc
- Coordinating business development activities to grow our business in the region
The successful Development Surveyor will have:
- Good experience of development surveying/agency (commercial or residential), preferably MRICS qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Effective self-management to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience of building strong relationships, networking and promoting a business
- Ability to plan and implement business growth
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous benefits package
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and bank holidays
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Online money saving shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your development and progression
- Regular company social and sport activities
- Free parking
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.