£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a well-established multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Director of Property Management in Witney.
As a Director of Property Management, you will be in charge of your own portfolio of properties and work closely with Property Managers ensuring the best possible service to Landlords and Tenants. The biggest part of your role will be liaising with your landlords and retaining customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring the property management team work effectively.
- Manage a portfolio of 360 properties
- Manage a team of Property Managers
- Developing long-standing business relationships with Landlords
- Implementing new processes to improve customer experience and team efficiency
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Update Landlords and Tenants on the outcome of the recent inspection visits
- Chasing rent arrears
- Process checkouts and deposits in a timely manner
- Conduct audits and analysis on processes and KPIs.
- From time to time, property inspections, checkouts and inventories
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous Property Management experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary/Package: £28,000 - £35,000 basic salary, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.