Up to £19000 per annum
21 days ago
This role will include the management of gas safety, electrical installation condition reports and EPC's database, working with the relevant providers to ensure both our clients and the company remain compliant at all times.
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
- Establish professional relationships with current and new clients.
- Providing regular feedback to clients.
- Facilitate deposit return at end of tenancy via TDS and Nil deposit scheme.
- Record and process works orders/repairs in accordance with company policy.
- Organise renewal of gas safety and EICR certificates.
- Ensure all notes are timely and accurate on Veco.
- Organise renewal of EPC as and when required.
- Accompanying colleagues to out of hour's company promotional events when required
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with in company requirements.
- Record meter reads via Homeshift system.
- Locate and appoint new contractors to ensure maintenance needs can be achieved.
- Carry out duties in accordance with department KPI's.
- Attend department morning meetings and occasional meetings with lettings teams.
- Work closely with lettings team to ensure properties are reading for occupation.
- Secure detailed quotes and explain contents to landlords.
- Have full understanding of FFHH, HHSRS regulations and Sec 11 of Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Assist staff with their day to day duties as required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to be empathetic, supportive.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the lettings and property management processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent time management.
- Problem solving.
Salary and Hours: £19,000 basic. Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.