Up to £19000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, an Estate Agency based in Southsea, are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team. The position will require an individual with strong experience in customer service, administration and ideally, the property sector.
To be considered for the position of Administrator, you will need the following:
- Administration experience ideally within Residential Sales or Lettings
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- To work well under pressure
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good, friendly telephone manner
- Excellent coordination skills with good attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise Positive, friendly attitude
- Experience in working on a reception desk.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain stationery and equipment
- Putting together property details and descriptions
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing canvassing and sales memorandum
- General typing and administration
- Front of house meeting and greeting
- Window Display
As an Administrator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:55am - 6:00pm.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £19,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.