Up to £90000 per annum + Company Car
2 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Area Manager to cover the profitable region of Wisbech.
You shall be responsible for the multi functioning of the company network. Supporting the EA Director in the delivering of strategic operating plans, including sales performance in relation the income, profit and market share across the Legal services and Estate Agency.
- To contribute and support the EAD in devising the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- Specific focus will be applied to the role relevant KPIs and Growth of Market Share within the defined territory.
- Builds and develops a highly effective Area Team whilst embedding the core behaviours, values and principles of the Company.
- Ensuring that the 'Divisional' operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the Area Team and all employees.
- Contributes to the definition of and delivers the minimum standards across the Area.
- Ensures the Area adheres to the companies ways.
- Creates and drives a culture of coaching that leads to a high performance culture (best in class ethos).
- Leads and motivates the Area business at all times.
- Works collaboratively with the wider business to ensure that the Area strategy for recruitment, retention, training, coaching and developing is aligned to the 'Divisional' goals.
- Effectively implements Company and Business Policy within the Area.
- Represents the Area (is known as the professional face of the Area both internally and externally).
- Establishes, owns and is responsible for the results of the internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
- Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance and legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for the Brands reputation within the public forum and B2B with Review platforms playing a key role within this.
- Forms part of and contributes richly to the Divisional Management team as a Member of the Management team.
- Works with and supports the Partnership Director to recruit high calibre, industry leading estate agency professionals (or equivalent experience) into the desired Hub and Partnership locations in line with companies growth plan
- Ensuring the implementation of and compliance with 'Divisional' operational planning and financial control systems.
- Regular monitoring of the Area operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
- With the agreement of the EAD takes remedial action where necessary.
- Accountable for the legal and commercial compliance throughout the Area business.
- Throughout the Area, creates a universal knowledge and understanding and commits to the adoption of HR process and best practice including training & development, recruitment & selection, activity and performance management and employee relations.
- Takes personal accountability for the retention of staff, intervening personally where appropriate to ensure no regretted leavers.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
- People Management; ability to motivate a workforce, to undertake high level and detailed staff 1:1s and reviews with a focus on performance and development of individual reports.
- Strategic Management; provides clear direction and purpose to all Area staff.
- Effectively, contributes to, communicates and drives Change - gains buy in at the earliest opportunity.
- Personal Impact; evidences knowledge and competence daily as a role model within their environment.
- Uses Influencing Strategies.
- Understands and predicts market trends across Area business streams in order to react/forecast appropriately.
- Marketing experience (understands and responds to Area requirements).
- Conducts the basics; canvassing, prospecting, social media, video, 5 star reviews, door knocking.
- Assess, appraise, evaluate.
- Moves the business forward.
- Embeds a culture of self-belief and confidence.
- Leads and Coaches as the go to style of communication allowing this to breed within the Area and nurture a coaching culture within the business.
- A succinct understanding of how to situationally lead individuals of varying tenure and experience, identifying the style that should be adopted for each member of the Area team.
- A role model of fixed base and remote working and remote leadership, demonstrating experience of leading remote geographical Partners and the unique challenges this presents.
- Able to train, present and motivate on their feet, over Zoom and through other multimedia interventions to lead a future facing business.
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering competitive basic salary of £27,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience), with OTE of £90,000, plus a company car.
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.