Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
16 days ago
My clients, a very well-respected independent Estate agency are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant to join their expanding team in Selly Oak. My clients are committed to providing all their customers with a personal service and achieve the best possible price for their property.
As a Bookkeeper/Accountant, you will be the main point of contact for any financial queries within the business.
- Ensure that the client statements and VAT reports are generated as part of the month end close process
- Reconcile client bank accounts on a monthly basis in accordance with deadlines and procedures
- Continuously review processes and procedures, ensure standardization, implement improvements and ensure best practice
- Collecting and processing rent payments
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a Bookkeeper/Accountant - Estate Agency Experience Preferable.
- Experience of working with accounts software - VECO & Sage experience preferable.
- Due to the nature of the job having busier seasons the ability to prioritise work effectively is important.
- Excellent customer service, providing effective communication to all people at all levels.
- Be efficient, thorough and well organised.
- Must have professional manner and follow office conduct.
- Provide consistently accurate work with great attention to detail.
- Flexibility in being able to work within the team as well as independently.
- Excellent telephone manner.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 basic.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.