Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£50000 - £70000 per annum
8 days ago
Our clients, a respected large independent estate agency, are looking for a Mortgage and Protection advisor to convert business in a fast-paced estate agency in Wolverhampton.
The client is an appointed representative of the Mortgage Advice Bureau and is looking for advisors who are used to a high volume of applications. The Estate agency staff are well-trained, so the successful candidate will benefit from a high number of leads.
- Communicating with the sales negotiators to generate leads for mortgage services.
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Generating personal leads through effective client management.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customer's needs, and the company's policies.
- Full CeMAP qualification, and Competent Advisor Status.
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency environment is preferred.
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £24,000 with a generous commission package, allowing you to earn £50,000 - £70,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.