Up to £40000 per annum + Company Car
4 months ago
My client an established Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced Sales Valuer to join their team and work at their Biggin Hill office in Bromley. Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed my client into a known UK-wide brand and one of the UK's fastest growing Estate Agents.
The main requirements for this role is to have experience in the property industry where you have carried out property valuations, to understand the market and are able to deliver a high level of service. In return you will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software and given strong marketing support.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in Bromley and building our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's
- Canvas for valuation appointments
- Report into the Branch Manager
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Must possess a full driver's license
- A strong desire to be successful
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic of £20,000 - £25,000 pa, OTE of £40,000 uncapped and company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.