22 days ago
My client is looking to recruit an Estimator to join their busy team based in Aberdeenshire. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare quotes and tender documents.
- Take accurate measurements.
- Obtain competitive sub-contractor quotes.
- Assist with purchasing materials.
- Programming and co-ordination of contracts.
- Health & Safety.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the construction industry.
- Have relevant degree/qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Be ambitious/self motivated.
- Have the ability to work within a team and have confidence to promote a positive impact on the company.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Must be able to work proactively when managing their workload.
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Construction Supervision: 5 years (Preferred)
- Attractive salary and benefits package including a Company Vehicle will be available for the right candidate.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.