3 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and established firm delivering construction services throughout the UK. They offer a diverse range of services to include concrete, civils, main contracting and design and build.
They are actively looking for an experienced Estimator with recent and relevant construction/civils experience. The successful Estimator will have a positive and professional attitude and the ability to work both within a team and independently.
The Estimator duties will include;
- To provide estimating expertise and leadership to compile a compliant tender bid.
- Work with operational teams to establish programme and prelim elements as well as agreeing early win strategies to enhance win rate.
- Your primary function will include engaging new and existing supply chain members to ensure best market quotations.
- Daily duties include diligently maintaining good progress to meet tender deadlines
- To carry out a high-level tender review of tender documentation and prepare summary reports
- To review contract tender information and identify incomplete elements and request details from the client through a TQ process.
- To liaise with Operations Teams to ensure that all safety and environmental matters have been considered within our bid.
- Provide weekly general update to Senior Management
- Ensure adequate records are kept of relevant matters.
- Provider analysis reports on subcontractors
- Maintain win rate ratios and feedback to Senior Management
The successful Estimator will have;
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree qualified or at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in Construction/Civils sectors.
As a Estimator you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary depending on experience as well as a negotiable car allowance, pension scheme and healthcare
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.