company car, pension + healthcare
26 days ago
Are you an experienced Estimator looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a highly regarded and established housing developer, are actively looking for an experienced Estimator with an understanding of private sale and affordable new build housing to join their team in the Sheringham area.
The successful individual will have a positive and professional attitude, as well as, either degree qualified or at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with operational teams to establish programme and prelim elements as well as agreeing early win strategies to enhance win rate.
- Your primary function will include engaging new and existing supply chain members to ensure best market quotations.
- Daily duties include diligently maintaining good progress to meet tender deadlines
- To carry out a high-level tender review of tender documentation and prepare summary reports
- To review contract tender information and identify incomplete elements and request details from the client through a TQ process.
- Ensure adequate records are kept of relevant matters.
- Provider analysis reports on subcontractors
- Maintain win rate ratios and feedback to Senior Management
The successful Estimator will have:
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree qualified or at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in Construction/Civils sectors.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Positive and professional attitude
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary, depending on experience
- Company car
- Pension scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.