Up to £18500 per annum
5 months ago
My client offers a large range of service offerings covering home sales, lettings, property management, mortgages, insurances, conveyancing and surveying. They specalise in preowned properties, new properties and repossessed properties.
Their dedicated, experienced team, of more than 2,000 employees across the UK, provide many services to thousands of people every year. They help sellers secure the best possible price for their property, through award-winning marketing techniques and cutting-edge technology, as well as providing support to those buying, renting or letting a property. Their efficient techniques and value gain for all their customers is why they continue to return and use their services.
- Audit, checking & coding expenses in line with company policy
- Inputting high volumes of expenses to purchase ledger system
- Dealing with expense discrepancies and employee queries
- Using Excel spreadsheets for logging offenders not following policy
- To process the company's expenses in line with company policy & legislative requirements and all other purchase ledger related duties required by manager.
- Opening and distributing post
- Filing & Any Other Ad hoc Duties as required
- Experience working in an administrative environment and/or Purchase Ledger function
- Experience within a fast-paced environment
- An ability to pay close attention to detail while handing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt to various stakeholders
- Proven use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to interpret and apply company policy
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Expenses Auditing
- Experience using Access Dimensions Accounting system is desirable
In return for this my client is offering a salary up to £18,500 and a great work-life balance. Company pension and 28 days of holiday including statutory.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.