City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation within financial services, with offices across the UK. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
They are seeking diploma qualified candidates, who have experience within pensions and investments to join their highly successful practice in Hertfordshire. They will consider people who are looking for the next logical step in their career. Work /life balance is important to them in that they want to provide a quality lifestyle for their families without sacrificing excessive family time. As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples' homes and in the office.
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Effectively use internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
The Financial Adviser role has arisen following the increase in demand of business. To be successful, you will be an experienced within the financial services arena; possess strong technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
To be successful in the Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator with exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £50,000- £80,000 and a realistic OTE of between £70,000 - £100,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.