£16000 - £23000 per annum
30 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join my clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agent in Leicester.
They are ideally looking for a enthusiastic, self-motivated, and highly organised individual who has proven experience working as a Lettings Negotiator. Having the drive to progress and hit given targets are a must to be considered for this role.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Register applicants
- Arrange and carry out viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Generate new business
- Comply with standards and regulations
- General office admin.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Lettings Negotiator
- HMO experience beneficial however not essential
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
As a Lettings Negotiator for my clients you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm, and Saturdays on a rota basis with day off in lieu.
In return, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £16,000 - £23,000 plus a very competitive commission structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.