£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to work for my client, an established Mortgage Broker, within their new Colchester office.
My client is successful, has an excellent reputation in the area and has a very bright future moving forward. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator who's looking to join a reputable organisation they can progress within.
The successful person will quickly become an integral part of the smooth running of my clients business and be key to their continued growth. As well as, supporting the Mortgage Advisors you will get have a chance to get involved with many aspects of the company.
- Support the Mortgage Advisors
- General administration
- Assisting with compliance
- Bespoke and ad-hoc reporting
- Adhoc duties
- Manage Processes
- Direct contact with clients
- At least 2 years' experience within a Mortgage Administrator role.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- You must have a keen eye for detail and committed to offering outstanding customer service
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- £20,000 - £25,000 Basic (depending on experience & qualifications)
- Plus other company benefits & progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.