Ilkley, West Yorkshire
£13500 - £15000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is looking for a Finance Assistant to work in a well-respected estate agency based in West Yorkshire. Responsible to the Finance Manager. Part time working 4 full days (28-31 hours per week)
- Day to day processing / data input on Sage 200 for both sales and purchase ledgers;
- Posting receipts and payments onto Sage 200;
- Processing expenses and petty cash;
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets / performing reconciliation work;
- Posting journals onto Sage 200;
- Supporting fellow team members in the day to day running of the Finance department;
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Director as they require;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as
- 2 years working in a Finance department;
- High level of Microsoft skills and working knowledge of Sage or similar;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative;
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Strong desire to satisfy customer needs and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Conscientious, hard-working and self-disciplined
In return for this part time role my client is offering an annual salary of 13,500 - £15,000 approx. depending on hours agreed.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.