Up to £45000 per annum
5 days ago
My clients' one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My clients are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to look after and manage a growing team. You will need to have experience of working in this environment and managing a strong team.
- Managing a team and taking ownership for all work produced by the Finance Support Team and Purchase Ledger team - providing support and guidance with the aim of ensuring all work undertaken is accurate and timely
- Taking ownership of the Finance Support inboxes. Respond to queries on a timely basis, delegate where necessary and ensure outstanding emails are kept to a minimum
- Assist team in processing purchase ledger invoices during busy periods, ensuring these are recorded accurately and on a timely basis
- Look at ways to improve process/efficiency of the AP function
- Deal with reporting under Payment Terms Legislations
- Perform internal audits on the Finance Support function
- Experience of divisional or departmental accounts
- Experience of managing and coordinating a team
- Experience of managing purchase ledger
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Experience of Microsoft suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
Working Hours - 9-5.30 Monday to Friday.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £45,000 - This will be dependent on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.