Up to £90000 per annum
3 days ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation associated with the most well-known, most respected, and fastest-growing firm in our sector in the country. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge, and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
They are now looking for a Financial Adviser Growth Manager to join their incredible and growing team based in Hitchin. You will be responsible for servicing an existing client bank. In this capacity you will be securing the existing FUM and leveraging new opportunities (referrals, etc) from their current clients. Success criteria in this role will be linked to FUM protection and new IAF generated.
You will also coach and train an existing team of 3-5 advisors. This includes showing them how to sell through the family generations, gain referrals into additional trusted relationships and acquire introductions into centres of influence. Success criteria in this role will be linked to your ability to increase overall sales activity, the sales/advice skillset of the team. The main measure of success will be increased IAF production.
- You have some IFA experience
- You are fully Diploma Level 4 qualified.
- You have overachieved in previous sales/adviser roles
- You have a natural, proactive coaching style and know how to lift the morale and performance levels of a field-based sales team.
- You can co-create and co-deliver a sales training program that raises the skill level and results of your sales team.
- You have previous experience helping an advisor sales team to create business plans that are practical, achievable, believable from the adviser's perspective and are SMART focused
- You have experience supporting advisers with lead generation opportunities including a particular focus on referrals and introducer opportunities
- You have experience managing sales activity levels. You understand how to get your team to achieve the required weekly meeting/ sales activity KPI's so your team delivers the financial metrics you will be accountable for.
- You can demonstrate that you are very proactive, dynamic, ambitious and aspire to a certain lifestyle for yourself and your family
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £65,000. With a realistic OTE of £90,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.