Up to £100000 per annum
30 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has come available with my clients, an established company based in Nottingham. They pride themselves on taking a fresh approach to financial planning and has a team of forward-thinking financial advisers. They in-turn are looking for someone with that attitude and mind-set to join their team.
This expanding company offers services such as Financial Planning, Investments, Retirement Planning, Protection, Later Life Planning and Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm always.
- Servicing existing and new clients efficiently and professionally.
- Building long-lasting relationships with the team and clients.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Understand the firm's values and uphold them in line with treating customers fairly.
- To be the face of new style advising.
- Minimum Level 4 diploma qualified.
- Driven, self-motivated and the ambition to help drive the company.
- Existing client bank to service.
- Great admin support.
- Flexible working environment.
- Attractive salary up to £60,000 and dependant on experience + commission.
- Working within a well-established, modern company.
- All levels of experience considered.
- Self-Employed package is available.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.