Up to £100000 per annum
21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has come available with my clients, an established company based in Nottingham. They pride themselves on taking a fresh approach to financial planning and has a team of forward-thinking financial advisers. They in-turn are looking for someone with that attitude and mind-set to join their team.
This expanding company offers services such as Financial Planning, Investments, Retirement Planning, Protection, Later Life Planning and Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm always.
- Servicing existing and new clients efficiently and professionally.
- Building long-lasting relationships with the team and clients.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Understand the firm's values and uphold them in line with treating customers fairly.
- To be the face of new style advising.
- Minimum Level 4 diploma qualified.
- Driven, self-motivated and the ambition to help drive the company.
- Existing client bank to service.
- Great admin support.
- Flexible working environment.
- Attractive salary up to £60,000 and dependant on experience + commission.
- Working within a well-established, modern company.
- All levels of experience considered.
- Self-Employed package is available.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.