Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £100000 per annum
9 days ago
My clients established in 2003 and firmly positioned as a premier provider of independent financial advice to both private and corporate clients. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected in Wolverhampton.
My clients have self-employed and employed packages available. They are very flexible on salary and will factor in current earnings, experience, what you can offer the company and salary expectations. My clients offer an office space however also flexibility to work from home.
- As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples' homes and in the office.
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Effectively use internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Experience in whole of market financial advice
- Excellent communicator
- You will be computer literate with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated
- Employed and Self-Employed package available
- Working for a well-established company
- Attractive basic salary
- Good commission
- Client bank available
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer an excellent OTE of £100,000 and flexibility of being Employed or Self - Employed and home-based working if preferred.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.