£40,000 - £60,000 Basic, £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
5 months ago
Our clients, an award-winning Wealth Management firm, are looking for a Financial Advisor to join their busy team in Colchester.
The client has a strong focus on work-life balance and they pride themselves on taking care of their staff and clients' well-being alike. Their team of 6 Financial Advisors is experiencing a high level of business across a broad range of financial products and they are in desperate need of another advisor to service their clients effectively. The successful candidate will benefit from being part of a trusted brand, as well as a strong bonus structure with other benefits.
- Responding to leads provided to generate initial fact-find meetings with potential clients.
- effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified and preferably Chartered in Financial Advice/Planning.
- Existing book of clients is preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
Hours: Mon -Fri, 9am - 5pm
Salary/Package: £40,000 - £60,000 basic salary (£80,000 - £100,000 OTE) + Benefits