Kings Lynn, Norfolk
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses
15 days ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected financial services organisation in the Norfolk area. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth recently and are now looking for an experienced advisor to service a bank of clients. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge, and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career. You will be covering an area from Kings Lynn to Hunstanton mainly, but also looking at other parts of North Norfolk.
They are seeking diploma qualified candidates, who have experience within pensions and investments to join their highly successful practice near the Swaffam. They will consider people who are looking for the next logical step in their career.
- As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions, and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples' homes and in the office.
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator with exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 with a 3x income validation and bonuses after that at a 50/50 split. £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.