£50000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation based in Liverpool, who hold the Pension Transfer Specialist qualifications and permissions. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are looking to add quality advisers to their team to continue this growth.
They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career with them.
Our clients are committed and passionate about providing the support you need to be successful. A full and tailored support structure will be developed with you, alongside your own business plan in order to provide the best possible advice to your clients.
You will be qualified and driven to succeed. My clients would consider someone who is either already experienced within an advisory role or an ambitious paraplanner/adviser assistant looking for the next step.
They are seeking a diploma qualified candidate, who has experience in pensions and investments to join their highly successful practice in Liverpool.
- As an IFA, you will offer an independent and holistic financial planning service to your clients.
- Conduct in-depth financial reviews with a focus on building long-term client relationships and growing a sustainable and profitable business.
- Work with the firm's directors to continuously develop and implement your business plan.
- The firm can provide clients along with supporting you in developing your own lead sources.
- Access to existing adviser client banks will become available within 2-5 years upon their own retirement.
- Our client's continued success is based on building long term client relationships. You will provide your clients with a robust and thorough review service in line with the agreed Service Proposition for each client.
- Use highly sophisticated research systems to produce compliant and tailored financial planning solutions, from an independent and full range of financial products and services.
- Effectively use internal back office systems to accurately record and update client details.
- Paraplanning support is also available to maximise your time with clients.
- Client meetings are largely held in your client's homes, business or alternatively within our clients newly refurbished head office.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in line with FCA guidelines
- Continued Professional Development (CPD): keep up to date with financial products, processes and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
This is an incredibly rewarding position with uncapped earnings potential. To be successful, you will be experienced within the financial services arena; possess excellent people skills and be motivated to self-generate a client bank and long-term business relationships.
To be successful in this role:
- Fully qualified adviser (Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with outstanding attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £25,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £50,000 - £70,000 (uncapped).
Full company equipment will be provided including laptop, phone, printer.
Pension Scheme and expenses provided.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.